- Ability to handle full-set of accounts.
- Preparation of journals, schedules, reconciliations and GST submission.
- Computation of payroll and statutory contributions, and preparation of monthly payroll reports, payslips
and other payroll related documents.
- Perform month-end closing & preparation of reports.
- Assist in other accounting and administration duties such as liaising with government authorities, bankers,
auditors, tax agents and company secretaries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Experience in accounting software and also working knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficient in English, Chinese & Malay, both written and oral communication.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Based in Kuala Lumpur, but may require travelling to Singapore.
- Competitive wage rate.
- Performance bonus.
- Career advancement.
- On the job training and other relevant training programmes
- Annual leave.
- Medical leave.